A startup inside startup - lifehack how to promote the company's brand and the involvement of the staff
27 April 2016
04/26/2016, with the support of the personnel agency Young Executive and the MIRBIS Business School, we have conducted a very interesting workshop called "A startup inside startup - lifehack how to promote the company's brand and the involvement of the staff."
This seminar was held after getting the results of the recent event called "Startup Kitchen" (see below in the news).
The objective was to review and analyze the effectiveness of the workshop competition as a tool to involve the company's staff, the EVENT-marketing, and also search and attract talents.
During the master class, we answered the following questions:
- In hard for the company times, how can we organize and carry out a multi-functional event?
- Which channels of promoting your ideas work most effectively?
- How to create a budget for the event, not forgeting the financial crisis?
- How to calculate the effect of promotional activities?
- How to work in partnership with business schools?
- How to attract partners and potential investors?
- How to involve your staff in the process of creativity, talent and innovation management?
- How to identify talent among the participants and bring them into the company?
You can see all the foto by following the link. And we also remind you that the registration is open for the next event "Startap.Kitchen v.2.0"!
Back to list