Leading QA Engineer
Leading QA engineer should know:
- Stages of the applicationg life cycle;
- Theory of test methods;
- The theory of construction of relational databases;
- Basics of computer networks;
- SQL language (level of writing nested queries);
- Principles of case-by means of software development and testing;
- The basic principles of the C # programming language, Visual Basic .NET.
Leading QA engineer should be able to:
- Analyze the requirements and technical specifications;
- Prepare the test plan;
- Write test scenarios;
- Conduct manual functional testing.
Leading QA engineer will:
- Perform tasks for manual testing of software using the procedures of the test patterns;
- Register at separately agreed system all identified deviations describing the test model (defect);
- Register at separately agreed system all identified deviations of project documentation / functionality of the declared changes (bug);
- Check the error correction of the current and past releases after their implementation;
- Write test scenarios (test cases);
- Write technical specifications for the requirements of the IP;
- Prepare the test plan on the basis of project documentation;
- Provide mentoring to the staff of the department;
- Advise employees of the Company within his competence.
- Full compliance with the Labour Code;
- Young and friendly staff;
- Competitive salary (discussed individually);
- Interesting projects;
- The ability to learn and grow.